It’s Monday, and I usually never blog on a Monday. But here I am. Lucky you!! At least, I’m sharing ghostly treats with you today. Woo hoo!!
Four days until the start of the Christmas season! I mean, Halloween. The lil’ one’s costume is set. I’m not thrilled with it. But she’s old enough now to dress herself, I suppose. I’m still hoping for cute and cuddly. She’s the devil. I mean, tricks or treating as the devil. With a really bad wig. Again, whatev. It’s supposed to snow anyway. I have a feeling Tricks or Treating will be cut short. Which sucks for me. I MEAN HER!! It sucks for HER! I know how much she likes the candy. Clearly, I’m having issues with posting tonight. My words are all jumbled. Let me try this again. My lovely, perfect, angel of a daughter is going to look delightful in her devil costume. Unfortunately, for the innocent one in red, she will have limited candy acquisition due do weather conditions beyond her control. Then Christmas will be here.
I’m coming back at a later date when I can focus. Let me leave you with these cuties! They are all over Pinterest, and Facebook. Which, by the way, you can follow me on both.
- 1 pkg Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 pkg White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp Shortening
- 1 pkg Mini Chocolate Chips (some for ghostly eyes, some to eat)
- In a double boiler, melt white chips and shortening, stir often, otherwise it gets clumpy and gross.
- Dip one end of the Nutter cookie into the melted chocolate
- Lay on wax paper
- Use 2 mini chips as eyes.