In all seriousness, I’m honored to be nominated for the Liebster Award. Many thanks to Charity for the nomination! Be sure to check out her fantastical blog at http://euphoniccharity.wordpress.com.
When accepting this award, I will not trip on my gown, nor will my speech be so long the music has to cut me off.
The guidelines for accepting the award are as follows:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the blogger who presented the award to you and link back to their blog
- Share 11 things about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Notify your nominees by posting your nomination on their blog.
Let’s get this 11 business going!!!
11 Things about myself? This will be good! (and by good, I mean B-O-R-I-N-G) But, hey read on suckas-
I have a very unhealthy addiction to chocolate chips
- I’m a little chubby (See #1)
- I do not have a dishwasher
- I have lived in Alaska
- I spent a summer in Spain
- I love love love books, and the Kindle just isn’t the same
- I’m scared of silverfish
- Someday I would love to own a Bed and Breakfast
- I have completed 2 half marathons
- I swear. A lot. But less than a lot in front of the kids
- My family is the world to me
Questions given to me by Charity x 11
- If you were a pizza delivery man, how would you benefit from scissors? Coupons? Or cut someone if they didn’t tip me. Of course I’m kidding! About the coupons.
- If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be? Trust me when I say this to you. You don’t want me singing ANYTHING. But give me a few drinks, and I will sing Sweet Caroline like it’s my friggin job!
- Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer? Gather and cook, baby!! But if it came right down to it, I will hunt. In Wegmans. Where everything is nicely cellophaned. (yes, cellophane just became a verb.)
- If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why? Fruit Loops. See #1 🙂
- Do you believe in Bigfoot? I know people with big feet, but, no, not the sasquatch looking forest/swamp thing that is often featured on SyFy network
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why? Tequila Sunrise, because it’s a pretty yellow, orangish, color. And tastes great with a cherry.
- What is your least favorite thing about humanity? There’s not enough of it.
- If you had to choose one candy to describe your personality, what would it be, and why? (note: I am not asking for your favorite kind of candy. I am asking for a type of candy that represents your personality.) The Green M&M 😉
- Who is your favorite character on Walking Dead? (If you haven’t seen it, you must correct this cultural deficit ^_^) I, Robbin, am culturally deficient. I will work on this in the forthcoming months, as soon as I subscribe to Netflix
- Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon? (if so, what does it sound like?) Colors of the wind? What’s with the trick questions?!
- Of my blog posts that you’ve read, which one is your favorite? Not one post, although the brunch and bacon conversation was hilarious, I thought the ODD page is great!!
The following 11 Bloggers must get their ball gowns and fancy jewelry ready!
My linking abilities sucked..and I’m so sorry! And now for your questions!!!
Questions for those I nominated to answer 🙂
- What song gets your booty moving, no matter where you hear it?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- If you could sit on a park bench with anyone (alive or on the other side) and talk for one hour, who would it be and why?
- How many items are on your bucket list?
- What is your favorite post on my site?
- If you could be one super hero, who would it be?
- Would you ever give your significant other a hall pass?
- Favorite meal?
- What are the top 5 places you would like to visit?
- What would your theme song be?
- Soda or pop?
Thank you again for the award! I would like to thank my family, without whom I would never even be alive, wordpress, for giving me an inexpensive way to express my dry humor, my daughter, who undoubtedly gives me a number of things to write about….
*Music starts* I would like to thank… Ok, ok I’m leaving…as I trip on my gown. I’m ok!!