If you’re questioning the title, I’ve been going to “Blog University 101”. All week they have been giving various assignments, and others give feed back. It’s been extremely helpful.
Easter. Thankfully it doesn’t cost nearly as much as Christmas. Materialistic, I know, but total reality. For all holidays, we are very family focused! That’s good, right?! This year is a little different for us though, as Mommy killed the dream of the Easter bunny, by way of Santa Claus. . Well, if Autumn didn’t already really know the answer, she wouldn’t have asked. Anyway, now she knows that I have been filling the baskets, the stocking and the tooth fairy does not wear a tutu while putting money under the pillow. Yeah…meanest Mommy EVER.
Amazingly enough, I do not cook for Easter. We go to out to brunch! I love brunch. I actually like the “unch” part of brunch better. I am in the minority on that amongst the gang. Eh, everyone wins with brunch.
If you are lucky enough to be cooking, these little babies are easy and awesome!! I just made them for a baby shower. They were a huge hit! And did I mention they were easy? Who cares if they are tasty? EASY is what counts!
Ham-Stuffed Biscuits with Mustard Butter
- 5 packages of Pillsbury Biscuits (Country Style y’all)
- Mustard Butter (Recipe following)
- 2lbs Thinly sliced deli ham (I used maple flavored)
- Bake biscuits according to directions on package. I mean if you have your Grams super fantastical biscuit recipe, by all means use that. I’m busy and Pillsbury does such a great job!
- Split each biscuit, and spread evenly with Mustard Butter. Stuff biscuits with ham.
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Sweet Onion
- 2 Tbsp. Spice brown mustard
- Stir together all ingredient until blended.
I made these for the kids Easter bags today. So cute!! And again, very easy! I like everything easy. Ha! That’s how you catch things! I kid, I kid. I mean, no, that IS how you catch things. But I’m saying that I like…for the love of Pete.. nevermind. Enjoy!