My first post!

I’m posting this with no clue as to what I’m doing! I figure I would just write, and then try to figure out how to get the cool other things later. It’s finally the weekend and it is a celebratory one! My best friend is getting married, and a good friend is turning 30. We have all the kids and it’s going to finally be a little warmer. There were a lot of F bombs during the commute to work this week, so I’m welcoming a little stress relief.

Back on track this week!!! I limited the chocolate, and increased the exercise and water. Now if I could just get the ol’ man to commit to the exercise. I know we can do it! For me it’s losing 25lbs for him it’s gaining strictly muscle. I tried a new tilapia recipe tonight and all the kids liked it. And when I figure out how to post pictures…until then..

Tilapia Recipe
2/3 C canned fire-roasted diced tomatoes
12 small green olives chopped
1T minced onion
1t minced garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
1lb Tilapia fillets
panko bread crumbs
1/2 C parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 400*F. Spray 11×7 pan with cooking spray. Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Coat fillets with bread mixture. Bake until fish is flaky and opaque, about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small sauce pan, heat tomatoes, olives, onion and garlic until heated through. Spoon over baked tilapia. Eat it up!! Serve with salad or quinoa if your trying to lose a couple πŸ™‚
I should let you know that some of this recipe was adapted by “The Biggest Loser” Family Cookbook.
I’m going hit publish..and see how this looks!!

R

6 thoughts on “My first post!

1. Mr Fitz January 11, 2014 / 10:19 am

Looking forward to reading your exploits!!

• autumnsmom14 January 11, 2014 / 2:41 pm

Mr. Fitz!
      Thank you for your kind words..I wouldn’t hold your breath on the pictures, as I can barely navigate just the text! But I do appreciate the follow, and will do my best to not disappoint as my life is a comedy show πŸ™‚
      R

• Mr Fitz January 11, 2014 / 5:49 pm

Haha looking forward to it.. pictures are kinda easy.. i tell you the easiest way i have found.. do it all on the phone.. you can then post like an email.. and hey presto wordpress seems to just sort them out for you! (click on random) .. its magic! the help feature is pretty neat x

• autumnsmom14 January 15, 2014 / 5:30 pm

Mr. Fitz,
        I will be trying to post pictures tonight! Of the kids, but it will get me in practice for the good recipes like the chicken bites I made the other day!
        Thanks again for your help!
        R

• Mr Fitz January 15, 2014 / 5:51 pm

Go for it!! Go for it with the chicken, you can always delete it..

2. Mr Fitz January 11, 2014 / 10:19 am